Friday, January 19, 2007

Week 1

I enjoyed doing the class written stories. It was challanging, especially when you have to add on to a story about a girl named blueberry and a ticklish bear. Some of the stories didn't come out very well but the excercise made you write in a way or about a subject that you might not have ever chosen yourself.

3 comments:

tessa said...

Yes, I agree, it was challanging to make those stories...I had one about ninja's and one about Power Rangers. But it was fun trying to write in a way or talk about stuff you would not think of yourself..

thebigD said...

i agree making those stories was alot of fun. i liked being able to twist the stories to make them my own. i think you should try not to be constricted by what was first said in a stroy you are writing because that way you keep the reader on there toes with your random writing

istartedthis said...

Word, I had a lot of fun with those but i thought that some of the twists people put on them were lame and not even funny. It kind of ruined it for me..