Sunday, January 21, 2007
SamG.,21 Jan 2007, HW#1, Deadline Reflection
After reading a few of my other classmates blogs, I found that everyone has a totally different view on what makes a good writer and yet their are some elements most people believe a writer needs, like being able to capture the readers attention. Also that everyones writing styles vary imensely. Doing the story excersise where one person starts the story and others continue it, shows how different everyone is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know what you mean, continuing someone else's story makes you think in a different way than you would usually, but I don't think that's a bad thing at all.
I know what you mean, continuing someone else's story makes you think in a different way than you would usually, but I don't think that's a bad thing at all.
Post a Comment